Monday, November 16, 2009

Katie & Jeremy's wedding at Our Lady of Loreto and The Sanctuary



















I had a first this weekend! In all of the years of photographing weddings and portrait shoots I have never had a couple have a snowball fight! On Saturday, Katie and Jeremy had their wedding ceremony at Our Lady of Loreto Church in Foxfield, CO. Then we were off to The Sanctuary in Sedalia, CO for the snowy reception. The day started off overcast and by the end of the reception there was a good 6 inches of snow. Everyone had a great time with the weather. I love the images of the wedding party standing out on the #1 tee box and the night images in the snow. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The photographs are amazing! I am also getting hitched by the end of this year and was looking for a good photographer and fantastic event venue Atlanta for my wedding ceremony. This post just made me happy. Now, I know that my wedding day is going to be just fine and I need not worry about it.

    ReplyDelete